Are you planning to use Blackboard this fall? If so, you should ask yourself the following questions:
1. Did I request my live Blackboard course shell for fall 2016? If not, please go here for more information and to request your live shell.
*note if you did not request your live Blackboard shell and you see the course listed under your Blackboard courses, it is likely a development shell. You still need to request a the live shell to populate with your enrolled student
2. Do I want my students to see my Blackboard course immediately? If yes, please follow these instructions in your live Blackboard course to make your course available immediately:
1. From the Control Panel, click on Customization
2. Click on Properties
3. Set Availability to YES & Select Dates for Course Duration
4. Click Submit
*note the default for course availability is the first day of classes.
3. Have I been working in a development shell, and do I need to copy content from my development shell to my live shell? Or do I want to copy course content from a previous Blackboard live shell? If yes, please click here and follow the instructions.
For additional help, view TTU’s Blackboard instructor support page.