The semester is coming to a close and as everyone gets finished up with all of their final exams, here are just a few ideas on how you can relax once everything is turned in and finished!
- Celebrate!!!-You can celebrate being done with the semester many different ways. Go out for drinks with friends, do some kind of recreational activity (bowling, golf, hiking, etc.), or just go home and binge watch TV shows/movies while eating some delicious snacks. Anything that makes you happy, do it! Please be smart, and celebrate responsibly!
- Go See Family-Most of you will probably do this around the holidays regardless, but there’s nothing quite like seeing family after a semester of law school. They’ll be there to comfort you, make you nice meals, and just be there to help get your mind off of school work even if it’s just for a few weeks.
- Go On Vacation-What better way to de-stress than to forget all of your troubles and go somewhere different! For most, a grand vacation may not be financially possible, but even going somewhere reasonably close and just getting away from Lubbock for a weekend can be a good way to recharge!
- Read-I know that some of you may be tired of reading after the semester, but reading for pleasure is not only fun, but it can help keep your brain fresh so that you’re not completely out of it once the Spring semester starts back up again.
- Relax-This is probably the most important thing you can do. Some of you may be able to do this by doing any of the four previous options and that’s great! Just make sure to rest your brain and body after a long and arduous semester of law school.