In May 2017, the Law Library added the following new titles to the collection to support the research and curricular needs of our faculty and students.
CRIMINAL LAW AND PROCEDURE
ENERGY AND UTILITIES LAW
- Wheeler, Charles, Immigration Law and the Family: A Practical Guide to Family-Sponsored Immigration, (2013).
- Korngold, Gerald, Private Land Use Arrangements: Easements, Real Covenants and Equitable Servitudes (2016).
LAW AND SOCIETY
LEGAL ANALYSIS AND WRITING
- Cupples, Deborah E., Grammar, Punctuation & Style: A Quick Guide for Lawyers and Other Writers (2013).
- Siskind, Gregory H., The Lawyer’s Guide to Marketing on the Internet (2017).
- Allen, Jeffrey, Technology Tips for Lawyers and Other Business Professionals (2016).
PSYCHOLOGY AND PSYCHIATRY
- Mason, Mary Ann, Babies of Technology: Assisted Reproduction and the Rights of the Child (2017).
- Wilson, Joshua C., The New States of Abortion Politics (2016).
SUPREME COURT OF THE UNITED STATES
- Johnson, Timothy Russell, Oral Arguments and Decision Making on the United States Supreme Court (2004).
- Forsythe, Clarke D., Abuse of Discretion: The Inside Story of Roe v. Wade (2013).
All of these books are available from the Law Library. If you would like to check out any of these titles, please contact the circulation desk at either 806-742-3957 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Library staff will be able to assist in locating and checking out any of these items.