In June 2017, the Law Library added the following new titles to the collection to support the research and curricular needs of our faculty and students.
CRIMINAL LAW AND PROCEDURE
- Monahan, Edward C. and James Clark, eds., Tell the client’s story : mitigation in criminal and death penalty cases (2017).
- Brick, John, Forensic alcohol test evidence (FATE) : a handbook for law enforcement and accident investigation (2017).
- Light, Caroline E., Stand your ground : a history of America’s love affair with lethal self-defense (2017).
- Schmitz, Amy J. and Colin Rule, The new handshake : online dispute resolution and the future of consumer protection (2017).
HEALTH LAW AND POLICY
- Sinnott-Armstrong, Walter, ed., Finding consciousness : the neuroscience, ethics, and law of severe brain damage (2016).
- Bambra, Clare, Health divides : where you live can kill you (2016).
- Zabawa, Barbara J. and JoAnn Eickhoff-Shemek, Rule the rules of workplace wellness programs (2017).
- Clinton, Chelsea and Devi Sridhar, Governing global health : who runs the world and why? (2017).
- Miller, Dinah and Annette Hanson, Committed : the battle over involuntary psychiatric care (2016).
- Delaney, Courtney, et.al., What are . . . medicare and medicaid secondary payer laws (2016).
- Funk, Andrea Susnir, The art of assessment : making outcomes assessment accessible, sustainable, and meaningful (2017).
- Schwartz, Michael Hunter, et.al., What the best law teachers do (2013).
LEGAL RESEARCH AND LIBRARIES
- Albitz, Becky, et.al. eds., Leading in the new academic library (2017).
- Lankes, R. David, The Atlas of New Librarianship (2011).
PRACTICE AND PROCEDURE
- McEntire, Sawnie A., Mastering the art of depositions (2016).
- Friedman, Rick, Becoming a trial lawyer : a guide for the lifelong advocate (2015).
- Brady, Kathleen A., The distinctiveness of religion in American law : rethinking religious clause jurisprudence (2015).
- Hussin, Iza R., The politics of Islamic law : local elites, colonial authority, and the making of the Muslim state (2016).
- Turner, Bryan S., Religion and modern society : citizenship, secularisation, and the state (2011).
- Hollander, David A., Legal scholarship in Jewish law : an annotated bibliography of journal articles (2017).
STATE AND LOCAL GOVERNMENT LAW
SUPREME COURT OF THE UNITED STATES
- Kalman, Laura, The long reach of the Sixties : LBJ, Nixon, and the making of the contemporary Supreme Court (2017).
All of these books are available from the Law Library. If you would like to check out any of these titles, please contact the circulation desk at either 806-742-3957 or email@example.com. Library staff will be able to assist in locating and checking out any of these items.