Wondering what services the TTU Law Library has for you? You’ve come to the right place!
Regular Circulation hours are:
- Sundays: 1:00-10:00pm
- Mondays-Thursdays: 7:30am-10:00pm
- Fridays: 7:30am-5:00pm
- Saturdays: 9:00am-5:00pm
Hours may vary during holidays, summer, and the exam period. You can find up-to-date hours on the library website.
Our Circulation Desk is a one-stop shop for all your study needs (see our huge collection of study aids housed behind the desk), but also for many other items that may come in handy this semester:
- Pain relievers (aspiring, ibuprofen, acetaminophen)
- Band aids
- Antibiotic ointments
- Ethernet cables (will need to leave your ID with Circulation)
- Earbuds and headphones
- Fax machine (for school-related faxes only)
- Sewing kit
You can also check out:
- Power adapters, including for Mac laptops and PC laptops (no iPhone chargers)
- A/V equipment (including a projector and sound equipment)
- Course reserves
You can also come to the Circulation Desk to ask for the On-Call Reference Librarian. A reference librarian is on call from 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday through Friday. You can also contact the Reference Department by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 806-742-7155.
To stay up-to-date on the library’s many services and programs:
- Check out the Electronic Announcement Board outside the library;
- Read TechLawAnnounce every day;
- Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TechLawLibrary
- Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TTULawLibrary
We look forward to working with you this year! Don’t hesitate to stop by and see us!