In August 2018, the Law Library added the following new titles to the collection to support the research and curricular needs of our faculty and students:
- Laurence M. Ball, The Fed and Lehman Brothers: Setting the Record Straight on a Financial Disaster (2018).
- Melissa A. Kucinski, A Practical Handbook for the Child’s Attorney: Effectively Representing Children in Custody Cases (2018).
HEALTH LAW AND POLICY
- Judge Ginger Lerner-Wren with Rebecca A. Eckland, A Court of Refuge: Stories from the Bench of America’s First Mental Health Court (2018).
- Josephine Johnston, Erik Parens, and Barbara A. Koenig, eds., The Ethics of Sequencing Newborns: Reflections and Recommendations (2018).
- Alisa Roth, Insane: America’s Criminal Treatment of Mental Illness (2018).
- Lynn Coyle, Barbara Hines, and Lee Teran; Updated by David Strange and Zelda Vasquez, Basics of Immigration Law for Texas Criminal Defense Attorneys Immigration Consequences of Criminal Conduct an Overview for Criminal Defenders in Texas (2017).
- Mascha Fedorova and Willen-Jan van der Wolf, eds., The United Nations and the Protection of the Rights of Women (2005).
- Facundo Alvaredo, Lucas Chancel, Thomas Piketty, Emmanuel Saez, and Gabriel Zucman, eds., World Inequality Report 2018 (2018).
- Benedict Carey, How We Learn: The Surprising Truth About When, Where and Why It Happens (2015).
- Laurel Currie Oates, Anne Enquist, and Jeremy Francis, The Legal Writing Handbook: Analysis, Research, and Writing (2018).
- Dan A. Naranjo, Oral History Interview: Dan A. Naranjo (2018).
- David Ray McAtee, Oral History Interview: David Ray McAtee (2018).
- Frank Griffith Jones, Oral History Interview: Frank Griffith Jones (2018).
- James M. Alsup, Oral History Interview: James M. Alsup (2018).
LEGAL RESEARCH AND LIBRARIES
- John B. Nann and Morris L. Cohen, The Yale Law School Guide to Research in American Legal History (2018).
SENTENCING AND PUNISHMENT
- Mark Godsey, Blind Injustice: A Former Prosecutor Exposes the Psychology and Politics of Wrongful Convictions (2017).
- Bharat Malkani, Slavery and the Death Penalty: A Study in Abolition (2018).
STATE AND LOCAL GOVERNMENT LAW
- Lucas A. Powe, Jr., America’s Lone Star Constitution: How Supreme Court Cases from Texas Shape the Nation (2018).
If you would like to check out any of these titles, please contact the circulation desk at either 806-742-3957 or firstname.lastname@example.org.