The Law Library is happy to announce that the Law School Community may now book rooms online. You no longer need to come to the Reference & Information Desk to check on room availability or to book a room!
To book a room online:
- Go to the Law School’s homepage and select “Library” from the dropdown menu.
- Click on “Law Library Home.”
- On the Law Library’s homepage, you can find “Room Reservation” links in the following locations:
- Under the “Patron Services” tab
- In “Quick Links” near the bottom of the page
- The “Room Reservation” link will open the “Law Library Room Reservations” page. On the page are instructions and guidelines for reserving a room.
- To book a room, read the instructions and guidelines and click “Book Now” to proceed to the room reservation calendar.
Step-by-step instructions are located here.
When reserving a room, please keep the following guidelines in mind:
- Rooms are only available to Law Students, Law Faculty and Law Staff.
- Rooms are available for booking 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Each study room booking defaults to a maximum 2-hour reservation.
- Law Students may reserve two 2-hour blocks per day for a total of 4-hours maximum for study rooms per day.
- The 2-hour reservations may be consecutive, or may be split.
- The same study group should not book the same room for more than 4 hours a day.
- You are expected to use the room while you have it reserved, please do not leave the room empty for an extended period of time.
- If you are finished with a study room before your reservation has expired, please stop by the Reference & Information Desk and inform the staff so they can adjust the reservation.