The Law Library in conjunction with the Dean of Student’s Office and the Student Wellness Advisory Committee is very proud to announce the availability of the Wellness Room. This space is designed for students to decompress, de-stress, and rejuvenate.
The Wellness Room includes:
- Comfortable Seating
- Yoga Mats
- Mini Zen Garden
- Sound Machine
- Coloring Books
- Wellness Collection
Wellness Room Guidelines:
- The Wellness Room booking defaults to 30-minutes blocks of time.
- The Room may be reserved for 1-hour maximum per person, per day.
- No more than 3 students allowed at one time.
- The Room should be straightened after use.
- The Room is intended for TTU Law Student use.
- Associate Dean Chapman may enter the Wellness Room at any time.
- If you are finished with the Wellness Room before your reservation has expired, please stop by the Reference & Information Desk and inform the staff so they can adjust the reservation.
To reserve the Wellness Room, go to the Law Library’s Room Reservation link for additional information.