In April 2019, the Law Library added the following new titles to the collection to support the research and curricular needs of our faculty and students.
ENERGY AND UTILITIES LAW
- Jordi Jaria i Manzano, Nathalie Chalifour, and Louis J. Kotze, eds., Energy, Governance and Sustainability (2017).
- G. Alan Tarr, Without Fear or Favor: Judicial Independence and Judicial Accountability in the States (2012).
LEGAL ANALYSIS AND WRITING
- Scott Berinato, Good Charts: The HBR Guide to Making Smarter, More Persuasive Data Visualizations (2016).
LEGAL RESEARCH AND LIBRARIES
- Richard A. Leiter, ed., National Survey of State Laws (2019).
- Glen E. Holt and Leslie Edmonds Holt, Crash Course in Library Budgeting and Finance (2016).
- Ashley Krenelka Chase, ed., Millennial Leadership in Libraries (2018).
- Steven W. Sowards and Juneal Chenoweth, eds., The Reference Librarian’s Bible: Print and Digital Reference Resources Every Library Should Own (2018).
- Samuel I. Schwartz with Karen Kelly, No One at the Wheel: Driverless Cars and the Road of the Future (2018).
SOCIAL MEDIA LAW
- Idaho State Bar Water Law Section and Randy Stapilus, eds., Through the Waters: An Oral History of the Snake River Basin Adjudication (2014).
All of these books are available from the Law Library. If you would like to check out any of these titles, please contact the circulation desk at either 806-742-3957 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Library staff will be able to assist in locating and checking out any of these items.