The Texas Tech Law Library has 59-day complimentary access to the LexisNexis Digital Library. This resource provides 3800 LexisNexis titles, including treatise material and practice guides, plus CAP’s comprehensive casebook/textbook package and study aids.
To access LexisNexis Digital Library, enter your TTU email address as the Username. No password is required. If you receive an error message, try logging in with the first letter of your email address in uppercase. If you have trouble logging in, please contact Professor Nie at email@example.com.
Using LexisNexis Digital Library
- Search bar enables you to find eBooks by title, author or practice area within your collection.
- Recently read eBook titles appear front and center for quick access.
- My annotations shows you the most recent eBooks in which you have added notes and highlights. To
view all annotations, click the Go to my annotations link or My Annotations in the left navigation bar.
- My tags displays all titles you have tagged for easy access.
- Home brings you back to the main page.
- Browse library allows you to view curated collections, sort by relevance or browse by filter.
- My books shows your history as well as shared, expiring and downloaded titles, plus those on hold,
- Export queue makes it easy to view all selected annotations and select and export passages.
- My account includes features like download settings, help and sign out.
Once you locate a book, you can add bookmarks, annotations, and highlights to it.