In September 2020, the Law Library added the following new titles to the collection to support the research and curricular needs of our faculty and students.
CRIMINAL LAW AND PROCEDURE
1. Robert R. Rose III, Trial Practice Manual for Criminal Defense Lawyers: A Field Guide to Courtroom Combat (2020).
2. Stanley S. Clawar, Parent-Child Reunification: A Guide to Legal and Forensic Strategies (2020).
3. Robert A. Simon, and Philip M. Stahl, Forensic Psychology Consultation in Child Custody Litigation: A Handbook for Work Product Review, Case Preparation, and Expert Testimony (2020).
4. L. Rush Hunt, A Lawyer’s Guide to Elder Law with Forms (2020).
ESTATES AND TRUSTS
5. Sandra D. Glazier, Thomas M. Dixon, and Thomas F. Sweeney, Undue Influence and Vulnerable Adults (2020).
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAW
6. Anjali Vats, The Color of Creatorship: Intellectual Property, Race, and the Making of Americans (2020).
LEGAL RESEARCH AND LIBRARIES
7. Michelle M. Wu, Scott B. Pagel, Joan S. Howland, eds., Academic Law Libraries Within the Changing Landscape of Legal Education: A Primer for Deans and Provosts (2020).
8. Erin Gow, Hate Crimes: A Legal Research Guide (2020).
9. Wes Cleveland, ed., Physician Law: Evolving Trends & Hot Topics 2020 (2020).
PRACTICE AND PROCEDURE
10. Michaela Keet, Heather Heavin and John Lande, Litigation Interest and Risk Assessment: Help Your Clients Make Good Litigation Decisions (2020).
11. Reagan W. Simpson, et.al., eds., Preserving Appellate Complaints in Federal Courts (2020).
SOCIAL MEDIA LAW
12. Thomas A. Jacobs, Cyberbullying Law (2020).
13. Vicki Lawrence MacDougall, et.al., eds., Negligence: Purpose, Elements, and Evidence: The Role of Foreseeability in the Law of each State (2020).
All of these books are available from the Law Library. If you would like to check out any of these titles, please contact the circulation desk at either 806-742-3957 or email@example.com. Library staff will be able to assist in locating and checking out any of these items.