The Law Library recently updated the method for accessing databases to comply with new University protocols.
What does it mean to us?
- The Law Library’s databases that currently require eRaider login will have new URLs, including HeinOnline, CheckPoint IRA, Texas Lawyer, Aspen Learning Library, and West Academic Study Aids, etc. You can find a complete list of affected services below.
- If you have previously bookmarked links to any of those databases in your browser, you will need to update those bookmarks with the links in our Electronic Resources List.
- You will now use your TTU email address and password to access databases instead of eRaider login.
If you have any questions, please contact Dajiang Nie at email@example.com.
- Aspen Learning Library (formerly WK Online Study Aids)
- Checkpoint by RIA
- Foundation for Natural Resources and Energy Law Digital
- Hein Online Library
- Journal of Biosecurity, Biosafety, and Biodefense
- Law Journal of Homeland Security and Emergency Management
- Legal Reference Services Quarterly
- Legislative Insight
- Making of Modern Law: Legal Treatises
- Making of Modern Law: US Supreme Court Records & Briefs 1832-1978
- ProQuest-Congressional Publications
- ProView (e-books)
- Regulatory Insight
- Texas Lawbook
- Texas Lawyer
- Verdict Search
- West Academic Study Aids