Several publishers are offering law students affected by the current COVID-19 pandemic complimentary access to their electronic case books.
- Complimentary electronic case books through June 1st.
- Please call 877.888.1330 (ext.4) or email email@example.com to setup an e-book.
- Students must have a West Academic account before they call in. They can use their online study aids account or create an account.
- Students do not need to provide proof of purchase.
Carolina Academic Press
- Will work one-on-one with professors to distribute e-book access to students through June 1st.
- Providing e-books equivalents.
- This offer is limited to students who own a print copy of the title and who can’t get to their copy due to travel restrictions, leaving it in their dorms, etc.
- Will make title-by-title decisions.
- Call 800-833-9844 to see if your case book is eligible.
- Free 60-day trial access to the Bluebook Online.
- Go to http://www.legalbluebook.com where it says “Bluebook Key Redemption” to enter your key and create your account.
- Email Dajiang.firstname.lastname@example.org to get a Bluebook key.
Greenbook and Manual on Usage & Style (MoUS)
- Online editions are available at Rulebook, which only works for Apple devices.
- Greenbook’s price is $15.99 and MoUS’s price is $18.99.
Visit our remote services guide for more information.