In June 2018, the Law Library added the following new titles to the collection to support the research and curricular needs of our faculty and students.
- Thomas L. Daniels and John C. Keene, The Law of Agricultural Land Preservation in the United States (2018).
CONSTITUTIONAL LAW, GENERALLY
- Dwight T. Pitcaithley, ed., The U.S. Constitution & Secession: A Documentary Anthology of Slavery and White Supremacy (2018).
CRIMINAL LAW AND PROCEDURE
- Edmund J. Hansen, Idea-Based Learning: A Course Design Process to Promote Conceptual Understanding (2011).
- The Chronicle of Higher Education Inc., New to College Teaching: Everything New Instructors Need to Know to be Successful (2018).
- The Chronicle of Higher Education Inc., New to Tenure: Everything Those Newly Tenured Need to Know to be Successful (2018).
- The Chronicle of Higher Education Inc., New to the Administration: Everything New Administrators Need to Know to be Successful (2018).
- The Chronicle of Higher Education Inc., New to the Faculty: Everything New Professors Need to Know to be Successful: Starter Kit (2018).
- Jennifer R. Duffy, et. al., The Performance of Repeat Test Takers on the Law School Admission Test: 1994-1995 through 2000-2001 Testing Years (2001).
- Angelo J. Letizia, Using Servant Leadership: How to Reframe the Core Functions of Higher Education (2018).
LEGAL RESEARCH AND LIBRARIES
- American Association of Law Libraries, AALL Guide to Fair Business Practices for Legal Publishers (2007).
- Francisco A. Avalos, compiler, Avalos Legal Glossary/Dictionary Translator and Other Related Fields of Study: English/Spanish Spanish/English (2018).
- Amy Beth Werbel, Lust on Trial: Censorship and the Rise of American Obscenity in the Age of Anthony Comstock (2018).
SUPREME COURT OF THE UNITED STATES
All of these books are available in the Law Library. If you would like to check out any of these titles, please contact the circulation desk at either 806-742-3957 or email@example.com.