In September 2018, the Law Library added the following new resources to the collection to support the research and curricular needs of our faculty and students.
Starting in September 2018, new databases or other new electronic resources will be added along with a brief description and link to the new source.
- Shayna M. Steinfeld and Bruce R. Steinfeld, The Family Lawyer’s Guide to Bankruptcy: Forms, Tips, and Strategies (2018).
- Edward Yorio and Steve Thel, Contract Enforcement: Specific Performance and Injunctions (2011).
- Robert J. Spjut, Transaction Risk: A Legal Guide to Contractual Management Strategies (2018).
ESTATES AND TRUSTS
FOOD AND DRUG LAW
- Kenneth L. Dorsney, ed. in chief, Pre-ANDA Llitigation: Strategies and Tactics for Developing a Drug Product and Patent Portfolio (2018).
HEALTH LAW AND POLICY
- Maureen McBrien and Bruce Hale, Assisted Reproductive Technology: A Lawyer’s Guide to Emerging Law and Science (2018).
INDIAN AND ABORIGINAL LAW
- Kelly Gaines-Stoner, Mark C. Tilden, and Jack F. Trope, The Indian Child Welfare Act Handbook: A Legal Guide to the Custody and Adoption of Native American Children (2018).
LEGAL ANALYSIS AND WRITING
- Kathryne M. Young, How to be Sort of Happy in Law School (2018).
- Peter C. Brown, Henry L. Roediger, and Mark A. McDaniel, Make it Stick: The Science of Successful Learning (2014).
- Grant Wiggins and Jay McTighe, Understanding by Design (2005).
- Shamika D. Dalton, et. al., Celebrating Diversity: A Legacy of Minority Leadership in the American Association of Law Libraries (2018).
- Anthony C. Thompson, Dangerous Leaders: How and Why Lawyers Must be Taught to Lead (2018).
- Ed Walters, ed., Data-Driven Law: Data Analytics and the New Legal Services (2019).
- Steven A. Lauer and Kenneth L. Vermilion, The Value-Able Law Firm: Delivering Client-Focused, Higher-Value Legal Service for Clients and Law Firms (2018).
PRACTICE AND PROCEDURE
TRADE SECRETS LAW
All resources are available from the Law Library. If you would like to check out any of these titles, please contact the circulation desk at either 806-742-3957 or email@example.com.
All electronic databases are available through the Library’s webpage, http://www.depts.ttu.edu/law/lawlibrary/index.php.