In November 2018, the Law Library added the following new titles to the collection to support the research and curricular needs of our faculty and students.
- Joel Cohen with Dale J. Degenshein ; foreword by Honorable Nancy Gertner (Ret.), Broken Scales: Reflections on Injustice (2017).
PRACTICE AND PROCEDURE
- Carl Bettinger, Twelve Heroes, One Voice: Guiding Jurors to Courageous Verdicts (2011).
- Greg Munro and Ned Good, The Lawsuit Guide (2018).
- Iain Morley, The Devil’s Advocate: A Spry Polemic on How to be Seriously Good in Court (2016).
- Joane Garcia-Colson, Fredilyn Sison, and Mary Peckham, Trial in Action: The Persuasive Power of Psychodrama (2010).
- Mark Mandell, Case Framing (2015).
- Michael Leizerman with Jay Rinsen Weik, The Zen Lawyer: Winning with Mindfulness (2018).
- Patrick Malone, The Fearless Cross-Examiner: Win the Witness, Win the Case (2016).
- Philip H. Corboy, Final Arguments (2012).
- Ralph C. Losey, E-Discovery for Everyone (2016).
- William A. Barton, with assistance from Darien S. Fenn, Recovering for Psychological Injuries (2010).
- William S. Bailey and Robert W. Bailey, Show the Story: The Power of Visual Advocacy (2011).
PSYCHOLOGY AND PSYCHIATRY
- Holly B. Rogers, MD, The Mindful Twenty-Something: Life Skills to Handle Stress … and Everything Else (2016).
- Haris Dimitriadis, Epicurus and the Pleasant Life: A Philosophy of Nature (2017).
- Heidi K. Brown, The Introverted Lawyer: A Seven-Step Journey Toward Authentically Empowered Advocacy (2017).
- Mark H. Anshel, In Praise of Failure: The Value of Overcoming Mistakes in Sports and in Life (2016).
- Martin E.P. Seligman, Learned Optimism: How to Change Your Mind and Your Life (2006).
- Nathalie Martin, with Joshua Alt, Kendall Kerew, and Jennifer Laws, Lawyering from the Inside Out: Learning Professional Development through Mindfulness and Emotional Intelligence (2018).
- Philip C. Watkins, Ph. D., Positive Psychology 101 (2016).
- Robert Christiansen, The Bug in our Brain: How Raising Your Self-Worth Clears the Path to Success (2017).
- Thich Nhat Hanh, Happiness: Essential Mindfulness Practices (2009).
- Thich Nhat Hanh, How to Relax (2015).
- Thich Nhat Hanh, Peace is Every Breath: A Practice for Our Busy Lives (2011).
- Thich Nhat Hanh, translated by Mobi Ho, The Miracle of Mindfulness: An Introduction to the Practice of Meditation (1987).
- Dana Neacsu and David Brian Holt, eds. in chief, Margaret (Meg) Butler, cont. ed., contributors: Iain Barksdale [and 26 others], Sexual Orientation, Gender Identities, and the Law: A Research Bibliography, 2006-2016 (2018).
All of these books are available from the Law Library. If you would like to check out any of these titles, please contact the circulation desk at either 806-742-3957 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Library staff will be able to assist in locating and checking out any of these items.