Join us in welcoming Prof. Dajiang Nie to our faculty. We are very glad he is with us. Read his full profile here:
1. What is your hometown?
My home town is Huhhot, Inner Mongolia, China.
2. What is your educational and professional background before coming to TTU Law?
I have an LL.B. from China University of Political Science and Law, an LL.M. from William & Mary Law School, a J.D. from University of Richmond School of Law, and an M.L.I.S. from Syracuse University.
I interned and worked in different law libraries, such as Syracuse University Law Library, UCLA Law Library, USC Law Library, and Cornell Law Library.
3. What’s your favorite dish? Is it home cooked or from a particular restaurant?
Beef pot roast. I stole the recipe from my mom.
4. What are some scholarly interest you would like to pursue?
I am interested in how to connect law school legal research with legal practice technology.
5. What’s your favorite TV show or movie?
The Big Bang Theory.
6. Do you have any hobbies? If so, what are they?
I am trying to hit three hours and twenty minutes.
7. What is your favorite legal research database?
8. What is your favorite music?
Slow relaxing music.
9. What recommendations do you have for legal researchers that are still learning the ropes?
Practice makes perfect.