In September 2017, the Law Library added the following new titles to the collection to support the research and curricular needs of our faculty and students.
- Gregory E. Kaebnick and Bruce Jennings, eds., Recreating the Wild: de-extinction, technology, and the ethics of conservation (2017).
- Lacey Levitt, Gary Patronek, and Thomas Grisso, eds., Animal Maltreatment: forensic mental health issues and evaluations (2016).
- Eugene Schlossberger, A Holistic Approach to Rights: affirmative action, reproductive rights, censorship, and future generations (2008).
- Ronnie Bernard Tucker, Affirmative Action, the Supreme Court, and Political Power in the Old Confederacy (2000).
CRIMINAL LAW AND PROCEDURE
- James G. Houston, Phillip B. Bridgmon, and William W. Parsons, Criminal Justice and the Policy Process (2008).
- William F. Tate IV, Nancy Staudt, and Ashley Macrander, The Crisis of Race in Higher Education: a day of discovery and dialogue (2017).
ESTATES AND TRUSTS
HEALTH LAW AND POLICY
- Colin L. Soskolne, ed., Sustaining Life on Earth: environmental and human health through global governance (2008).
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAW
LAW AND SOCIETY
- Daphne M. Rolle, A Second Appeal: a consideration of freedom and social justice (2010).
- Ingrid Creppell, Russell Hardin, and Stephen Macedo, eds., Toleration on Trial (2008).
- Ronald J. Pestritto and Thomas G. West, eds., Challenges to the American Founding: slavery, historicism, and progressivism in the nineteenth century (2005).
- E. Robert Statham, Jr., Colonial Constitutionalism: the tyranny of United States’ offshore territorial policy and relations (2002).
RACE AND ETHNICITY
SENTENCING AND PUNISHMENT
- Joni Larson, A Practitioner’s Guide to Tax Evidence: a primer on the Federal Rules of Evidence as applied by the Tax Court (2017).
All of these books are available from the Law Library. If you would like to check out any of these titles, please contact the circulation desk at either 806-742-3957 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Library staff will be able to assist in locating and checking out any of these items.