In January 2018, the Law Library added the following new titles to the collection to support the research and curricular needs of our faculty and students.
AIR AND SPACE LAW
- Jon O. Newman, Benched: Abortion, Terrorists, Drones, Crooks, Supreme Court, Kennedy, Nixon, Demi Moore, and other Tales from the Life of a Federal Judge (2017).
- Bennett L. Gershman, Prosecution Stories (2017).
- Michael Meltsner, With Passion: An Activist Lawyer’s Journey (2017).
CIVIL RIGHTS, GENERALLY
COMPARATIVE AND FOREIGN LAW
- Manuel Gomez and Rogelio Perez-Perdomo, Big Law in Latin America and Spain. Globalization and Adjustments in the Provision of High-End Legal Services (2018).
- Francisco A. Avalos, Legal History of Mexico: From the Era of Exploration of the New World to the Present (2017).
CRIMINAL LAW AND PROCEDURE
- Raneta Lawson Mack, Comparative Criminal Procedure: History, Processes and Case Studies (2017).
- Eugene G. Wanger, The Eugene G. Wanger and Marilyn M. Wanger Death Penalty Collection: A Descriptive Bibliography (2017).
HEALTH LAW AND POLICY
- Michelle Oberman, Her Body, Our Laws: On the Front Lines of the Abortion War, from El Salvador to Oklahoma (2018).
- Anne Brafford, Positive Professionals: Creating High-Performing Profitable Firms through the Science of Engagement (2017).
- John Grisham, The Rooster Bar (2017).
LEGAL RESEARCH AND LIBRARIES
- Amy R. Stein, Do English-Only Rules have a Place in the Workplace?: A Legal Research Guide (2017).
- Werner Sabo, Legal Guide to AIA Documents (2018).
- Carol A. Fichtelman, Prisoners’ Rights: A Legal Research Guide (2017).
- Robert H. Hu, Research Guide to Chinese Copyright Law (2016).
NATURAL RESOURCES LAW
- Bernard F. Clark, Jr., Oil Capital: The History of American Oil, Wildcatters, Independents and their Bankers (2016).
SENTENCING AND PUNISHMENT
- Anthony Graves, Infinite Hope: How Wrongful Conviction, Solitary Confinement, and 12 Years on Death Row Failed to Kill My Soul (2018).
- David Ball and Joshua Karton, Theater for Trial Incorporating the Fourth Edition of Theatre Tips and Strategies for Jury Trials (2017).
All of these books are available from the Law Library. If you would like to check out any of these titles, please contact the circulation desk at either 806-742-3957 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Library staff will be able to assist in locating and checking out any of these items.