In May 2018, the Law Library added the following new titles to the collection to support the research and curricular needs of our faculty and students.
- Malcolm D. Evans, ed., International Law (2014).
- Malcolm N. Shaw, International Law (2017).
- Martin Dixon, Textbook on International Law (2013).
- L. Dee Fink, Creating Significant Learning Experiences: An Integrated Approach to Designing College Courses (2013).
- Peter Elbow, Embracing Contraries: Explorations in Learning and Teaching (1986).
- Beth McMurtrie, The Future of Learning: How Colleges Can Transform the Educational Experience, (2018).
- Peter C. Brown, Henry L. Roediger, and Mark A. McDaniel, Make It Stick: The Science of Successful Learning (2014).
- Keith Fogg, editor-in-chief, Effectively Representing Your Client Before the IRS: A Practical Manual for the Tax Practitioner with Sample Correspondence and Forms (2018).
All of these books are available from the Law Library. If you would like to check out any of these titles, please contact the circulation desk at either 806-742-3957 or firstname.lastname@example.org.