In October 2018, the Law Library added the following new resources to the collection to support the research and curricular needs of our faculty and students.
U.S. Congressional Serial Set – The United States Congressional Serial Set, commonly referred to as the Serial Set, is considered the most essential publication for unveiling American history. This ongoing project in HeinOnline will be released in phases and will soon contain complete coverage of the Serial Set.
CRIMINAL LAW AND PROCEDURE
- William R. Kelly with Robert Pitman, Confronting Underground Justice: Reinventing Plea Bargaining for Effective Criminal Justice Reform (2018).
- Paul Marcus, Melanie D. Wilson, and Jack B. Zimmermann, Criminal Procedure in Practice (2018).
- Michael D. Cicchini, Anatomy of a False Confession: The Interrogation and Conviction of Brendan Dassey (2018).
- Charles M. Miller, Marcine A. Seid, and Daniel Brown, Immigration Compliance and Best Practices (2018).
7. ABA Center on Children and the Law, Child Welfare Legal Representation: ABA Attorney Standards (2018).
LEGAL ANALYSIS AND WRITING
- Laurel Currie Oates and Anne Enquist, Just Memos: Preparing for Practice (2018).
- Richard K. Neumann, Jr., and J. Lyn Entrikin, Legal Drafting by Design: A Unified Approach (2018).
- Ira L. Shafiroff, First-Year Law School Success: The Ultimate and Essential Guide for Every 1L (2018).
- Kerry M. Lavelle, The Early-Career Guide for Attorneys: Starting and Building a Successful Career in Law (2018).
- Stewart Levine, The Best Lawyer You Can Be: A Guide to Physical, Mental, Emotional, and spiritual Wellness (2018).
- Terri Morrison, Kiss, Bow, or Shake Hands: Courtrooms to Corporate Counsels (2018).
- Anders Ericsson and Robert Pool, Peak: Secrets from the New Science of Expertise (2017).
- Robert N. Sayler and Molly Bishop Shadel, Tongue-Tied America: Reviving the Art of Verbal Persuasion (2019).
- Susan Smith Blakely, What Millennial Lawyers Want: A Bridge from the Past to the Future of Law Practice (2019).
- Mark Douglas McGarvie, Law and Religion in American History: Public Values and Private Conscience (2016).
SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
- Siddhivinayak Kulkarni, ed., Machine Learning Algorithms for Problem Solving in Computational Applications: Intelligent Techniques (2012).
- Mike Farris and Jennifer Pedroza, Fifty Shades of Black and White: Anatomy of the Lawsuit Behind a Publishing Phenomenon (2018).
- Robert L. Dunn, Recovery of Damages for Lost Profits (2005).
All resources are available from the Law Library. If you would like to check out any of these titles, please visit the circulation desk.
All electronic databases are available through the Library’s webpage, http://www.depts.ttu.edu/law/lawlibrary/index.php.