In July 2019, the Law Library added the following new titles to the collection to support the research and curricular needs of our faculty and students.
- Elizabeth Cabraser and Fabrice N. Vincent, eds., The Law of Class Action: Fifty-State Survey, 2019 (2019).
- Frank J. Doti, Contract Law: Flowcharts and Cases: A Visual Guide to Understanding Contracts (2016).
- Gregg Herman, ed., 101+ Practical Solutions for the Family Lawyer: Sensible Answers to Common Problems (2019).
- Mark E. Sullivan, The Military Divorce Handbook: A Practical Guide to Representing Military Personnel and Their Families (2019).
- Jerry L. Anderson, et.al., Environmental Law Practice: Problems and Exercises for Skills Development (2018).
- Shannon Lex Bales, The Trial Presentation Companion: A Step-By-Step Guide to Presenting Electronic Evidence in the Courtroom (2018).
LEGAL ANALYSIS AND WRITING
- Alexa Z. Chew and Katie Rose Guest Pryal, The Complete Legal Writer (2016).
- Mary Barnard Ray and Jill J. Ramsfield, Legal Writing: Getting It Right and Getting It Written (2018).
- Richard C. Wydick and Amy E. Sloan, Plain English for Lawyers (2019).
- Patricia T. O’Conner, Woe is I: The Grammarphobe’s Guide to Better English in Plain English (2019).
- Teresa Power, The ABCs of Law School: Diary of a First Year Student (2019).
- Michael Hunter Schwartz and Paula J. Manning, Expert Learning for Law Students (2018).
- Christopher J. Lucas and John W. Murry, Jr., New Faculty: A Practical Guide for Academic Beginners (2011).
- Toni Jaeger-Fine, Becoming a Lawyer: Discovering and Defining Your Professional Persona (2019).
- Aaron Dignan, Brave New Work: Are You Ready to Reinvent Your Organization? (2019).
- Marc I. Steinberg and Stephen B. Yeager, Inside Counsel: Practices, Strategies, and Insights (2015).
- Grover E. Cleveland, Swimming Lessons for Baby Sharks: The Essential Guide to Thriving as a New Lawyer (2016).
LEGAL RESEARCH AND LIBRARIES
- Elyse H. Fox, 11 Power Communications for Law Librarians: A Manual and Workbook (2019).
- John M. Budd, The Changing Academic Library: Operations, Culture, Environments (2018).
- Michael J. Krasulski and Trevor A. Dawes, eds., Twenty-First Century Access Services: On the Frontline of Academic Librarianship (2013).
NATURAL RESOURCES LAW
PRACTICE AND PROCEDURE
- Carole C. Berry and Raymond Michael Ripple, Effective Appellate Advocacy: Brief Writing and Oral Argument (2016).
- Ronald H. Clark, Jury Selection Handbook: The Nuts and Bolts of Effective Jury Selection (2018).
- Thomas A. Mauet and David Marcus, Pretrial (2019).
- Elyse H. Fox, compiler, Resources in Third-Party Legal Opinion Letters (2014).
- Thomas A. Mauet, Trial Techniques and Trials (2017).
PROPERTY–PERSONAL AND REAL
- Alan Mallach, Jessica Bacher, and Meg Byerly Williams, eds., Vacant and Problem Properties: A Guide to Legal Strategies and Remedies (2019).
PSYCHOLOGY AND PSYCHIATRY
SENTENCING AND PUNISHMENT
All of these books are available from the Law Library. If you would like to check out any of these titles, please contact the circulation desk at either 806-742-3957 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Library staff will be able to assist in locating and checking out any of these items.