In September 2019, the Law Library added the following new titles to the collection to support the research and curricular needs of our faculty and students.
ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE LAW
- Theodore F. Claypoole, ed., The Law of Artificial Intelligence and Smart Machines: Understanding A.I. and the Legal Impact (2019).
CRIMINAL LAW AND PROCEDURE
ELECTIONS AND VOTING
- Robert S. Mueller, III, Report on the Investigation into Russian Interference in the 2016 Presidential Election: Submitted Pursuant to 28 C.F.R. & § 600.8(c) (2019).
- Kegan A. Brown, Andrea M. Hogan, eds., Environmental Litigation: Law and Strategy (2019).
- Brian D. Israel, Brett Marston, and Lauren Daniel, Natural Resource Damages: A Guide to Litigating and Resolving NRD Cases (2019).
HEALTH AND MENTAL WELLNESS
- German Garcia-Fresco, Train Your Brain for Success: How a Healthy Brain is the Key to Happiness and Better Health (2019).
- Jody L. Fitzpatrick, James R. Sanders, and Blaine R. Worthen, Program Evaluation: Alternative Approaches and Practical Guidelines (2011).
- Maggie Berg and Barbara K. Seeber, The Slow Professor: Challenging the Culture of Speed in the Academy (2017).
- Douglas S. Lang, col., Deeds, Not Words: Mentors as Guiding Lights of Integrity in the Legal Profession (2007).
- Oliver Caviglioli, Dual Coding with Teachers (2019).
- Arthur G. Greene and Peter D. Roberts, The Lawyer’s Guide to Increasing Revenue: Heighten Client Satisfaction, Improve Law Firm Morale, Enhance Revenue and Profitability (2019).
- Jim Parsons, Oral History Interview: Judge Jim Parsons. (2019).
- Thomas L. Ausley, Oral History Interview: Thomas L. Ausley (2019).
- Lonny D. Morrison, Oral History Interview: Lonny D. Morrison (2019).
- Tom Henson, Oral History Interview: Tom Henson (2019).
- Gerry Goldstein, Oral History Interview: Gerry Goldstein (2019).
LEGAL RESEARCH AND LIBRARIES
- Francis Lieber and G. Norman Lieber, eds., To Save the Country: A Lost Treatise on Martial Law (2019).
PRACTICE AND PROCEDURE
- Gary P. Bauer, Hire and Retire: A Plan for a Continuing Income Stream in Retirement from any Practice (2019).
- James F. Haggerty, In the Court of Public Opinion: Winning Strategies for Litigation Communications (2019).
- Richard A. Courtney, A Lawyer’s Guide to Working with Special Needs Clients (2019).
- Frank Ramos, The Practice and Process of Law: Checklists for Every Occasion (2019).
- Elden Rosenthal, The Plaintiff Lawyer’s Playbook Insights and Recommendation on how to Prepare for Success in Settling and Trying Cases (2019).
- Kevin D. Ashley, Artificial Intelligence and Legal Analytics: New Tools for Law Practice in the Digital Age (2017).
PROPERTY–PERSONAL AND REAL
All of these books are available from the Law Library. If you would like to check out any of these titles, please contact the circulation desk at either 806-742-3957 or email@example.com. Library staff will be able to assist in locating and checking out any of these items.