In December 2022, the Law Library added the following new titles to the collection to support the research and curricular needs of our faculty and students.
1. Laura Coates, Just Pursuit: A Black Prosecutor’s Fight for Fairness (2022).
2. Felix Lessambo, U.S. Mergers and Acquisitions: Legal and Financial Aspects (2021).
ENERGY AND UTILITIES LAW
3. Malik Dahlan, Rosa Lastra, and Gustavo Rochette, eds., Research Handbook on Energy, Law and Ethics (2022).
4. Paul Baumgardner, Critical Legal Studies and the Campaign for American Law Schools: A Revolution to Break the Liberal Consensus (2021).
5. Brian Dean Abramson with Dorit Reiss, Peter O. Safir, and John R. Thomas, Vaccine, Vaccination, and Immunization Law (2021).
PRACTICE AND PROCEDURE
6. Joan M. Rocklin, Robert B. Rocklin, Christine Coughlin, and Sandy Patrick, An Advocate Persuades (2022).
7. H.Lowell Brown, Prosecution of the President of the United States: The Constitution, Executive Power, and the Rule of Law (2022).
8. Michael Huemer, Justice Before the Law (2021).
9. Joseph Bristow, Oscar Wilde on Trial: The Criminal Proceedings, from Arrest to Imprisonment (2022).
All of these books are available from the Law Library. If you would like to check out any of these titles, please contact the circulation desk at either 806-742-3957 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Library staff will be able to assist in locating and checking out any of these items.