In October 2019, the Law Library added the following new resources to the collection to support the research and curricular needs of our faculty and students.
State Constitutions Illustrated (HeinOnline) – A new HeinOnline collection containing a vast collection of state constitutions and related documents for all 50 states. Includes many versions of each state’s constitution, including a wide-variety of pre-statehood primary material. In total, there are nearly 9,000 current and historical constitutions for all 50 states.
- Lisa Miller, The Art of Advocacy in Administrative Law and Practice (2019).
CRIMINAL LAW AND PROCEDURE
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, 27th Annual Prairie Dog Lawyers Advanced Criminal Law Seminar (2007).
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, 20th Annual Rusty Duncan Advanced Criminal Law Course (2007).
- Tom Baker, Restatement of the law, liability insurance, as adopted and promulgated by the American Law Institute at Washington D.C., May 22, 2018 (2019).
- Andrew J. McClurg and Nancy Levit, Law Jobs: The Complete Guide (2019).
LEGAL RESEARCH AND LIBRARIES
- Eric P. Voigt, Legal Research Demystified: A Step-by-Step Approach (2019).
- Ron Sturgeon, Green Weenies and Due Diligence: Insider Business Jargon–Raw, Serious and Sometimes Funny; Business and Deal Terms from an Entrepreneur’s Diary that you won’t get from School or a Dictionary (2005).
PRACTICE AND PROCEDURE
- Cecil C. Kuhne III, A Litigator’s Guide to Building Your Best Argument (2019).
PSYCHOLOGY AND PSYCHIATRY
- Emma Jones, Emotions in the Law School: Transforming Legal Education through the Passions (2020).
All resources are available from the Law Library. If you would like to check out any of these titles, please contact the circulation desk at either 806-742-3957 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
All electronic databases are available through the Library’s webpage, http://www.depts.ttu.edu/law/lawlibrary/index.php.
Library staff will be able to assist in locating and checking out any of these items or helping you contact the Librarian on call for questions about electronic resources.