In December 2020, the Law Library added the following new titles to the collection to support the research and curricular needs of our faculty and students.
1. John P. Huggard, The Law of Sales: A Detailed Explanation of Article 2 of the Uniform Commercial Code (2020).
2. John P. Huggard, Negotiable Instruments Law: A Detailed Explanation of Article 3 of the Uniform Commercial Code (2020).
CONSTITUTIONAL LAW, GENERALLY
3. Jasmine Farrier, Constitutional Dysfunction on Trial: Congressional Lawsuits and the Separation of Powers (2019).
4. Joseph B. Stulberg and Lela P. Love, The Middle Voice: Mediating Conflict Successfully (2019).
ELECTIONS AND VOTING
5. Melvin I. Urofsky, The Campaign Finance Cases: Buckley, McConnell, Citizens United, and McCutcheon (2020).
FOOD AND DRUG LAW
6. David P. Carter, Regulation by Proxy: How the USDA Relies on Public, Nonprofit, and For-Profit Intermediaries to Oversee Organic Food in the U.S. (2019).
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAW
7. Lucas S. Osborn, 3D Printing and Intellectual Property (2019).
8. Gerardo Con Diaz, Software Rights: How Patent Law Transformed Software Development in America (2019).
9. Randolph J. May and Seth L. Cooper, Modernizing Copyright Law for the Digital Age: Constitutional Foundations for Reform (2020).
10. Corey Robin, The Enigma of Clarence Thomas (2019).
11. Jeffrey Rosen, Conversations with RBG: Ruth Bader Ginsburg on Life, Love, Liberty, and Law (2019).
12. Steven M. Virgil, A Handbook for Transactional and Small Business Clinics (2020).
13. Christine A. Corcos, ed., The Media Method: Teaching Law with Popular Culture (2019).
PRACTICE AND PROCEDURE
14. Joseph William Singer, Persuasion: Getting to the Other Side (2020).
15. Thomas C. Mackey, Opposing Lincoln: Clement L. Vallandigham, Presidential Power, and the Legal Battle Over Dissent in Wartime (2020).
All of these books are available from the Law Library. If you would like to check out any of these titles, please contact the circulation desk at either
806-742-3957 or email@example.com. Library staff will be able to assist in locating and checking out any of these items.