In May 2021, the Law Library added the following new titles to the collection to support the research and curricular needs of our faculty and students.
1. Karen Bradshaw, Wildlife as Property Owners: A New Conception of Animal Rights (2020).
BANKING AND FINANCE
2. Daniel T. Stabile, Kimberly A. Prior, and Andrew M. Hinkes, Digital Assets and Blockchain Technology: US Law and Regulation (2020).
CRIMINAL LAW AND PROCEDURE
3. Joel Fishman, Grand Juries: A Legal Research Guide (2020).
ELECTIONS AND VOTING
4. Mark P. Jones, ed., Voting and Political Representation in America: Issues and Trends (2020).
ENERGY AND UTILITIES LAW
5. Sarah A.W. Fitts and Florence K.S. Davis, eds., Distributed Generation Law: A Guide to Regulations, Policies, and Programs (2020).
6. Sumudu A. Atapattu, Carmen G. Gonzalez, and Sara L. Seck, eds., The Cambridge Handbook of Environmental Justice and Sustainable Development (2021).
7. Michael Burger, ed., Combating Climate Change with Section 115 of the Clean Air Act: Law and Policy Rationales (2020).
8. Jonathan Rosenbloom, Remarkable Cities and the Fight Against Climate Change: 43 Recommendations to Reduce Greenhouse Gases and the Communities that Adopted Them (2020).
9. Paul W. Grimm, Charles S. Fax, and Paul Mark Sandler, Discovery Problems and Their Solutions (2020).
LAW AND SOCIETY
10. Jef Ausloos, The Right to Erasure in EU Data Protection Law: From Individual Rights to Effective Protection (2020).
LAW OF THE SEA
11. Oystein Jensen, ed., The Development of the Law of the Sea Convention: The Role of International Courts and Tribunals (2020).
12. Graeme Scott Baber, The Global Law of the Sea: Baselines and Boundary Delimitation (2020).
LEGAL ANALYSIS AND WRITING
13. Hon. Robert E. Bacharach, Legal Writing: A Judge’s Perspective on the Science and Rhetoric of the Written Word (2020).
14. Nicole P. Dyszlewski, Raquel J. Gabriel, Suzanne Harrington-Steppen, Anna Russell, and Genevieve B. Tung, eds., Integrating Doctrine and Diversity: Inclusion and Equity in the Law School Classroom (2021).
15. Primary Research Group, Survey of Law School Faculty & Staff: Evaluating Information Technology Needs & Resources (2020).
16. Primary Research Group, Survey of Law School Response to the Coronavirus Pandemic (2020).
17. American Bar Association, Standing Committee on Lawyers’ Professional Liability, Protecting Against Cyber Threats: A Lawyer’s Guide to Choosing a Cyber Liability Insurance Policy (2019).
18. Gary Gerstle and Joel Isaac, eds., States of Exception in American History (2020).
19. Joel Fishman, Judicial Ethics and Discipline: A Legal Research Guide (2020).
20. N. E. H. Hull and Peter Charles Hoffer, Roe v. Wade: The Abortion Rights Controversy in American History (2021).
21. Mary Welek Atwell, Sexual Harassment in the United States: Analyzing the Hostile Environment (2020).
22. Maria E. Milanes, International Groundwater Law and the US-Mexico Border Region (2020).
All of these books are available from the Law Library. If you would like to check out any of these titles, please contact the circulation desk at either 806-742-3957 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Library staff will be able to assist in locating and checking out any of these items.