In October 2021, the Law Library added the following new titles to the collection to support the research and curricular needs of our faculty and students.
AIR AND SPACE LAW
1. Vivek Seharwat, Drones and the Law: International Responses to Rapid Drone Proliferation (2021).
CRIMINAL LAW AND PROCEDURE
2. Kathy Swedlow, Core Criminal Law: Learning Through Multiple-Choice Questions (2021).
3. James G. Dwyer and Shawn F. Peters, Homeschooling: The History and Philosophy of a Controversial Practice (2019).
4. Avichai Levit, Legislative Deliberative Democracy: Debating Acts Restricting Freedom of Speech During War (2021).
5. Ian Rosenberg, The Fight for Free Speech: Ten Cases That Define Our First Amendment Freedoms (2021).
LAW AND SOCIETY
6. Deborah Lupton, Clare Southerton, Marianne Clark and Ash Watson, The Face Mask in COVID Times: A Sociomaterial Analysis (2021).
7. Shailini Jandial George, The Law Student’s Guide to Doing Well and Being Well (2021).
8. David Zetoony, Building a Legal Practice One Article at a Time: Rainmaking Through Publishing (2021).
9. Shannon Edmonds, 2021-2023 Legislative Update: Highlighting Changes to Texas Laws, As Amended Through the 2021 Regular Session of the 87th Legislature (2021).
10. Caldwell G. Collins and Robert A. Chu, eds., An Introduction to Tort-Based Healthcare Litigation (2021).
PRACTICE AND PROCEDURE
11. Rachel Landy, Beyond the Work Product: A Guide to Relationship-Driven Transactional Lawyering (2021).
12. G. Nicholas Herman and Melissa A. Essary, Client Interviewing, Counseling, and Decision-Making: A Practical Approach (2021).
13. Tanya D. Marsh and Daniel Gibson, Cemetery Law: The Common Law of Burying Grounds in the United States (2015).
14. Lydia S. Terrill, The Family Law Practitioner’s Guide to Social Security (2020).
15. Anoulak Kittikhoun and Susanne Schmeier, eds., River Basin Organizations in Water Diplomacy (2021).
All of these books are available from the Law Library. If you would like to check out any of these titles, please contact the circulation desk at either
806-742-3957 or email@example.com. Library staff will be able to assist in locating and checking out any of these items.