In November 2021, the Law Library added the following new titles to the collection to support the research and curricular needs of our faculty and students.
1. American Bar Association. Section of Antitrust Law, Monopolization and Dominance Handbook (2021).
CRIMINAL LAW AND PROCEDURE
2. Paul Marcus, David K. Duncan, Tommy Miller, and Joelle Anne Moreno, The Rights of the Accused Under the Sixth Amendment: Trials, Presentation of Evidence, and Confrontation (2021).
3. Dwight Golann, Mediating Legal Disputes: Effective Techniques to Resolve Cases (2021).
4. Ashish Joshi, ed., Litigating Parental Alienation: Evaluating and Presenting an Effective Case in Court (2021).
5. Greg Berk, Immigration Checklists and Practice Pointers: A Quick Reference Guide on Visas and I-9s (2020).
LEGAL ANALYSIS AND WRITING
6. Carol M. Bast, Introduction to Legal Research and Writing (2020).
7. Tessa L. Dysart and Tracy Norton, eds., Law Teaching Strategies for a New Era: Beyond the Physical Classroom (2021).
8. Davis M. Walsh and Samuel L. Tarry, eds., Infectious Disease Litigation: Science, Law, and Procedure (2021).
9. James T. O’Reilly and Janet G. Abaray, Vaccine Risks, Benefits, and Compensation (2021).
PRACTICE AND PROCEDURE
10. Elizabeth Cabraser, Fabrice N. Vincent and eight others, eds., The Law of Class Action: Fifty-State Survey, 2021 (2021).
11. Megan Zavieh, The Modern Lawyer: Ethics and Technology in an Evolving World (2021).
12. Marc Lauritsen, The Lawyer’s Guide to Working Smarter with Knowledge Tools (2021).
All of these books are available from the Law Library. If you would like to check out any of these titles, please contact the circulation desk at either
806-742-3957 or email@example.com. Library staff will be able to assist in locating and checking out any of these items.