In March 2022, the Law Library added the following new titles to the collection to support the research and curricular needs of our faculty and students.
CIVIL RIGHTS, GENERALLY
1. Christopher W. Schmidt, Civil Rights in America: A History (2021).
2. Christopher Millard, ed., Cloud Computing Law (2021).
COMPARATIVE AND FOREIGN LAW
3. Csaba Varga, ed., Comparative Law and Multicultural Legal Classes: Challenge or Opportunity? (2020).
CONSTITUTIONAL LAW, GENERALLY
4. Oreste Pollicino, Judicial Protection of Fundamental Rights on the Internet: A Road Towards Digital Constitutionalism? (2021).
CRIMINAL LAW AND PROCEDURE
5. Jed S. Rakoff, Why the Innocent Plead Guilty and the Guilty Go Free: And Other Paradoxes of Our Broken Legal System (2022).
6. Matthew Barry Johnson, Wrongful Conviction in Sexual Assault: Stranger Rape, Acquaintance Rape, and Intra-Familial Child Sexual Assaults (2021).
7. Austin Sarat, Lawrence Douglas, and Martha Merrill Umphrey, eds., Law and the Visible (2021).
8. Heather J. Sharkey and Jeffrey Edward Green, eds., The Changing Terrain of Religious Freedom (2021).
9. Annette Gordon-Reed, On Juneteenth (2021).
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAW
10. Shari Seidman Diamonds and Jerre B. Swann, eds., Trademark and Deceptive Advertising Survey: Law, Science, and Design (2022).
11. Luke McDonagh, Performing Copyright: Law, Theatre and Authorship (2021).
12. Martha Buskirk, Is It Ours?: Art, Copyright, and Public Interest (2021).
13. Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Amanda L. Tyler, Justice, Justice Thou Shalt Pursue: A Life’s Work Fighting for a More Perfect Union (2021).
LEGAL ANALYSIS AND WRITING
14. Christine Coughlin, Sandy Patrick, Matthew Houston, and Elizabeth McCurry Johnson, Modern Legal Scholarship: A Guide to Producing and Publishing Scholarly and Professional Writing (2020).
15. Amanda Kennedy, Anel du Plessis, Rob Fowler, Evan Hamman, and Ceri Warnock, eds., Teaching and Learning in Environmental Law: Pedagogy, Methodology and Best Practice (2021).
16. Matyas Bodig, Legal Doctrinal Scholarship: Legal Theory and the Inner Workings of a Doctrinal Discipline (2021).
17. Susan Bartie and David Sandomierski, eds., American Legal Education Abroad: Critical Histories (2021).
18. Melanie Bragg, Defining Moments: Insights Into the Lawyer’s Soul (2019).
LEGAL RESEARCH AND LIBRARIES
19. Scott Carlson, The Library of the Future: How the Heart of the Campus is Transforming (2022).
20. Herbert M. Kritzer, Advanced Introduction to Empirical Legal Research (2021).
21. Joseph W. Dellapenna and Joyeeta Gupta, eds., Water Law (2021).
22. Laurence Boisson de Chazournes, Fresh Water in International Law (2021).
All of these books are available from the Law Library. If you would like to check out any of these titles, please contact the circulation desk at either 806-742-3957 or email@example.com. Library staff will be able to assist in locating and checking out any of these items.