In October 2017, the Law Library added the following new titles to the collection to support the research and curricular needs of our faculty and students.
AIR AND SPACE LAW
- Donna A. Dulo, ed., Unmanned Aircraft in the National Airspace: critical issues, technology, and the law (2015).
CIVIL RIGHTS, GENERALLY
CONSTITUTIONAL LAW, GENERALLY
CRIMINAL LAW AND PROCEDURE
- Forrest S. Mosten and Elizabeth Potter Scully, Unbundled Legal Services: a family lawyer’s guide (2017).
- John Bandler, Cybersecurity for the Home and Office: the lawyer’s guide to taking charge of your own information security (2017).
- Stephen S. Wu, A Guide to HIPAA Security and the Law (2016).
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAW
- Milana L. Hogan, Grit, the Secret to Advancement: stories of successful women lawyers (2017).
- Ronda Muir, Beyond Smart: lawyering with emotional intelligence (2017).
SUPREME COURT OF THE UNITED STATES
- Ted Stewart, Supreme Power: 7 pivotal Supreme Court decisions that had a major impact on America (2017).
All of these books are available from the Law Library. If you would like to check out any of these titles, please contact the circulation desk at either 806-742-3957 or email@example.com. Library staff will be able to assist in locating and checking out any of these items.