In March 2018, the Law Library added the following new titles to the collection to support the research and curricular needs of our faculty and students.
CRIMINAL LAW AND PROCEDURE
- Radley Balko and Tucker Carrington, The Cadaver King and the Country Dentist: A True Story of Injustice in the American South (2018).
- Stephen Martin Kohn, The New Whistleblower’s Handbook: A Step-by-Step Guide to Doing What’s Right and Protecting Yourself (2017).
ENERGY AND UTILITIES LAW
- Ruven Fleming, Shale Gas, the Environment and Energy Security: A New Framework for Energy Regulation (2017).
HEALTH LAW AND POLICY
- Lothar Determann, Determann’s Field Guide to Data Privacy Law: International Corporate Compliance (2017).
- Victoria J. Szymczak, Charting the Legal Systems of the Western Pacific Islands: A Legal Research Guide (2017).
- Jim Freedman, A Conviction in Question: The First Trial at the International Criminal Court (2017).
- Mark Robertson and J. Harris Morgan, How to Draft Bills Clients Rush to Pay (2018).
- Douglas Hand, The Laws of Style: Sartorial Excellence for the Professional Gentleman (2018).
- Neil W. Hamilton, Roadmap: The Law Student’s Guide to Meaningful Employment (2018).
LEGAL RESEARCH AND LIBRARIES
- Frans L. Leeuw with Hans Schmeets, Empirical Legal Research: A Guidance Book for Lawyers, Legislators and Regulators (2016).
- Heidi Frostestad Kuehl and Megan A. O’Brien, International Legal Research in a Global Community (2017).
- Lauren M. Collins, Veterans Benefits: A Legal Research Guide (2017).
- Steven M. Gillon, Separate and Unequal: The Kerner Commission and the Unraveling of American Liberalism (2018).
PRACTICE AND PROCEDURE
- Thomas M. Melsheimer and Judge Craig Smith, On the Jury Trial: Principles and Practices for Effective Advocacy (2017).
- Richard K. Neumann, Transactional Lawyering Skills: Client Interviewing, Counseling, and Negotiation (2013).
PROPERTY–PERSONAL AND REAL
- Aaron Perzanowski and Jason Schultz, The End of Ownership: Personal Property in the Digital Economy (2016).
- Nicolas Howe, Landscapes of the Secular: Law, Religion, and American Sacred Space (2016).
- Nelson Tebbe, Religious Freedom in an Egalitarian Age (2017).
SUPREME COURT OF THE UNITED STATES
All of these books are available from the Law Library. If you would like to check out any of these titles, please contact the circulation desk at either 806-742-3957 or email@example.com. Library staff will be able to assist in locating and checking out any of these items.