In May 2019, the Law Library added the following new titles to the collection to support the research and curricular needs of our faculty and students.
AUTOMOBILES AND SOCIETY
COMPARATIVE AND FOREIGN LAW
CRIMINAL LAW AND PROCEDURE
ELECTRONIC COMMERCE LAW
- Cynthia H. Cwik, Christopher A. Suarez, and Lucy L. Thomson, eds., The Internet of Things: Legal Issues, Policy, and Practical Strategies (2019).
- Patricia Shewmaker and James R. Lewis, The Complete QDRO Handbook: Dividing ERISA, Military, and Civil Service Pensions and Collecting Child Support from Employee Benefit Plans (2019).
- Matthew P. Barach, The Family Law Guide to Appellate Practice (2019).
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAW
- Sharon K. Sandeen and Marilyn C. Maloney, eds., Intellectual Property Deskbook for the Business Lawyer: A Transactions-Based Guide to Intellectual Property Law (2019).
- Kris Franklin, Legal Reasoning Case Files (2019).
- Theresa McDevitt and Caleb P. Finegan, eds., Library Service and Learning: Empowering Students, Inspiring Social Responsibility, and Building Community Connections (2018).
- Monica Fawzy Bryant and Joanna Fawzy Morales, Cancer Rights Law: An Interdisciplinary Approach (2018).
SENTENCING AND PUNISHMENT
- Honorable Harold Baer, Jr., Rehabilitation and Incarceration: In Search of Fairer and More Productive Sentencing (2019).
All of these books are available from the Law Library. If you would like to check out any of these titles, please contact the circulation desk at either 806-742-3957 or email@example.com. Library staff will be able to assist in locating and checking out any of these items.