In November 2020, the Law Library added the following new titles to the collection to support the research and curricular needs of our faculty and students.
1. Thomas J. Smedinghoff and Roland L. Trope, eds., Guide to Cybersecurity Due Diligence in M&A Transactions (2017).
2. George B. Huff, Jr., Edward A. Thomas, and Nancy McNabb, eds., The Community Resilience Handbook (2020).
3. William N. Eskridge Jr. and Christopher R. Riano, Marriage Equality: From Outlaws to In-Laws (2020).
4. Lindsay H. Childs, Divorce in the Golden Years: Estate Planning, Spousal Support, and Retirement Issues for Clients at Midlife and Beyond (2020).
5. Carolyn Moran Zack, Family Law Arbitration: Practice, Procedure, and Forms (2020).
ELECTIONS AND VOTING
6. Charles L. Zelden, Bush v. Gore: Exposing the Growing Crisis in American Democracy (2020).
7. David A. Schlueter and Edward J. Imwinkelried, Texas Evidentiary Foundations (2020).
8. David Callies, Regulatory Takings After Knick: Total Takings, the Nuisance Exception, and Background Principles Exceptions: Public Trust Doctrine, Custom, and Statutes (2020).
9. Russell A. McClain, The Guide to Belonging in Law School (2020).
10. James M. Lang, Distracted: Why Students Can’t Focus and What You Can Do About It (2020).
11. Michael A. Kirtland and Donna J. Jackson, Getting Started with Advance Directives (2020).
12. Jeffrey K. Gurney, Automated Vehicle Law: Legal Liability, Regulation, and Data Security (2020).
PRACTICE AND PROCEDURE
13. G. Nicholas Herman and Zachary C. Bolitho, Plea Bargaining (2020).
14. Mikal C. Watts and Sawnie A. McEntire, Trial: A Guide from Start to Finish: Perspectives from Opposing Counsel (2020).
All of these books are available from the Law Library. If you would like to check out any of these titles, please contact the circulation desk at either 806-742-3957 or email@example.com. Library staff will be able to assist in locating and checking out any of these items.