In April 2022, the Law Library added the following new titles to the collection to support the research and curricular needs of our faculty and students.
1. American Bar Association, Section of Antitrust Law, The Noerr-Pennington Doctrine (2022).
2. Thomas E. Patterson, Michael D. Haeberle, TROs and Preliminary Injunctions: Handling the Business Emergency (2021).
3. Ronald Mann, The ABCs of the UCC: Article 5, Letters of Credit (2021).
CONSUMER PROTECTION LAW
4. Jason R. Domark, ed., Litigating Fiduciary Duty Claims (2022).
5. Benjamin D. Garber, Dana Prescott, Chris Mulchay, The Family Law Professional’s Field Guide to High-Conflict Litigation: Dynamics, not Diagnoses (2022).
ELECTIONS AND VOTING
6. Robert Schafer, Resolving Gerrymandering: A Manageable Standard (2022).
7. Marc Edelman, Thomas A. Baker, John Holden, and Rebecca Rosenthal, Esports and the Law: A Game Plan for Business and Legal Trends (2022).
8. Todd R. Overman and Damien Specht, eds., Best Practices in the Acquisition of a Government Contractor (2021).
HEALTH LAW AND POLICY
9. Gary L. Wickert, ERISA and Health Insurance Subrogation: In All 50 States (2022).
10. Dave Cowan and Ann Mumford, eds., Pandemic Legalities: Legal Responses to COVID-19 : Justice and Social Responsibility (2021).
11. Tim Iglesias, Rochelle E. Lento, and Rigel C. Oliveri, eds., The Legal Guide to Affordable Housing Development (2022).
12. Andrew B. Downs, Heidi Hudson Raschke, and Jay M. Levin, eds., Property Insurance Litigator’s Handbook (2022).
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAW
13. Paul Goldstein, Copyright’s Highway: From the Printing Press to the Cloud (2019).
14. Colin Diver, Breaking Ranks: How the Rankings Industry Rules Higher Education and What To Do About It (2022).
15. W. Adam Hunt, with guest contributors, Surthriving Law School (and Beyond…): An Essential Guide to Surviving and Thriving on Your Legal (and Life) Journey (2021).
16. Kelly Terry, Gerald Hess, Emily Grant, and Sandra Simpson, Assessment of Teaching and Learning: A Comprehensive Guidebook for Law Schools (2021).
OIL, GAS, AND MINERAL LAW
17. Owen L. Anderson, Jacqueline Lang Weaver, John S. Dzienkowski, John S. Lowe, Keith B. Hall, Frederic Gilles Sourgens and Harry W. Sullivan Jr., contributing author, International Petroleum Law and Transactions (2020).
PRACTICE AND PROCEDURE
18. Susan Raridon Lambreth and David A. Rueff Jr., The Power of Legal Project Management: A Practical Handbook (2021).
19. Beth Cuzzone and Jill Zwetchkenbaum, The Law Firm Client Service Interview Playbook (2022).
20. Brooks R. Magratten, ed., ERISA Survey of Federal Circuits (2022).
SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
21. Giuseppina (Pina) D’Agostino, Aviv Gaon, and Carole Piovesan, Leading Legal Disruption: Artificial Intelligence and a Toolkit for Lawyers and the Law (2021).
22. Darren A. Heitner, How to Play the Game: What Every Sports Attorney Needs to Know (2022).
SUPREME COURT OF THE UNITED STATES
23. Erwin Chemerinsky, The Supreme Court in Transition: October Term 2020 (2021).
24. Jack Zuckerman and Ron Thompson, The 1040 Handbook: A Guide to Income and Asset Discovery (2022).
All of these books are available from the Law Library. If you would like to check out any of these titles, please contact the circulation desk at either 806-742-3957 or email@example.com. Library staff will be able to assist in locating and checking out any of these items.