In August 2022, the Law Library added the following new titles to the collection to support the research and curricular needs of our faculty and students.
1. Utpal Kumar Raha, Submarine Cables Protection and Regulations: A Comparative Analysis and Model Framework (2021).
2. Werner Sabo, Legal Guide to AIA Documents (2022).
3. Kelly M. Feeley and Rebecca C. Morgan, Mastering Interviewing and Counseling (2020).
4. Ginger C. Calloway and S. Margaret Lee, eds., Handbook of Children in the Legal System (2022).
5. Jill M. Fraley, Property: Hypotheticals, Self-Assessment Rubrics, and Tools for Success (2021).
6. Lisa M. Blasser, Nine Steps to Law School Success: A Scientifically Proven Study Process for Success in Law School (2020).
7. Anthony Walsh, Religious Liberty and Public Accommodation Laws: Constitutional Rights Versus Statutory Obligations (2021).
SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
8. Mariano J. Aznar, Maritime Claims and Underwater Archaeology: When History Meets Politics (2021).
9. Nancy E. Shurtz, Alexander B. Fitch, and Robert Tirrell, 529 Plans: What Every Planner Needs to Know (2021).
All of these books are available from the Law Library. If you would like to check out any of these titles, please contact the circulation desk at either 806-742-3957 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Library staff will be able to assist in locating and checking out any of these items.