In February 2023, the Law Library added the following new titles to the collection to support the research and curricular needs of our faculty and students.
1. David J Slenn, The Fraudulent Transfer of Wealth: Unwound and Explained (2022).
2. Michael R. Gray, Natalma M. McKnew and William W. Sentell, eds., Covenants Against Competition in Franchise Agreements (2023).
3. David L. Sloss, Tyrants on Twitter: Protecting Democracies from Information Warfare (2022).
4. Bennett G. Picker and Conna A. Weiner, Commercial Mediation Practice Guide: A Practical Handbook for Lawyers and Their Business Clients (2023).
5. Michael B. Gerrard, Jody Freeman and Michael Burger, eds., Global Climate Change and U.S. Law (2023).
6. Brett Gary, Dirty Works: Obscenity on Trial in America’s First Sexual Revolution (2021).
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAW
7. Howard A. Skaist, Patent Claim Drafting Practice: Tactics, Strategy, and Analysis (2023).
8. Lauren Stiller Rikleen, Her Honor: Stories of Challenge and Triumph from Women Judges (2023).
LEGAL ANALYSIS AND WRITING
9. Linda L. Berger and Kathryn M. Stanchi, Legal Persuasion: A Rhetorical Approach to the Science (2018).
10. Darby Dickerson and Brooke J. Bowman, eds., The Scribes Manual for Law Review Editors (2022).
11. Richard L. Hermann, 21st Century Legal Career series (v. 7 – v. 18) (2017).
12. Linda Sapadin, How to Beat Procrastination in the Digital Age: 6 Change Programs for 6 Personality Styles (2012).
13. Donald J. Polden and Barry Z. Posner, Leading in Law: Leadership Development for Law Students (2022).
14. Lynne Adair Kramer and Ann L. Nowak, The Experiential Guide to Law Practice Management: Opening and Operating Your Own Firm (2022).
15. Mary Ziegler, Roe: The History of a National Obsession (2023).
NATURAL RESOURCES LAW
16. Tobe Liebert, The Law of the Colorado River: A Legal Research Guide (2022).
SUPREME COURT OF THE UNITED STATES
17. Robert Costello and Colleen Eren, The Impact of Supreme Court Decisions on US Institutions: A Sociology of Law Primer (2022).
18. Allison Rumsey, Joel Gross, Ethan Shenkman, and Edward McTiernan, Clean Water Act Essentials (2022).
All of these books are available from the Law Library. If you would like to check out any of these titles, please contact the circulation desk at either 806-742-3957 or email@example.com. Library staff will be able to assist in locating and checking out any of these items.