In January 2020, the Law Library added the following new resources to the collection to support the research and curricular needs of our faculty and students.
re:Search TX – A new database which allows users to search all 254 Texas counties for efiled cases and documents. Provides immediate access to every efiled case and document filed anywhere in Texas since 2016. Users can track cases and get case alerts.
- Irus Braverman and Elizabeth R. Johnson, eds., Blue Legalities: The Life and Laws of the Sea (2020).
CONSTITUTIONAL LAW, GENERALLY
HEALTH LAW AND POLICY
- Alicia Ely Yamin, When Misfortune Becomes Injustice: Evolving Human Rights Struggles for Health and Social Equality (2020).
- Harriet L. Schwartz, Connected Teaching: Relationship, Power, and Mattering in Higher Education (2019).
- Richard K. Sherwin, Visualizing Law in the Age of the Digital Baroque: Arabesques and Entanglements (2011).
- Anne Wagner and Richard K. Sherman, eds., Law, Culture and Visual Studies (2014).
- Will Baggett and Tai M. Brown, The Blueprint for a Successful Career: A Foundation for Developing Young Professionals (2017).
PRACTICE AND PROCEDURE
- Jeffrey T. Frederick, Mastering Voir Dire and Jury Selection: Gain an Edge in Questioning and Selecting Your Jury (2018).
All resources are available from the Law Library. If you would like to check out any of these titles, please contact the circulation desk at either 806-742-3957 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
All electronic databases are available through the Library’s webpage, http://www.depts.ttu.edu/law/lawlibrary/index.php.
Library staff will be able to assist in locating and checking out any of these items or helping you contact the Librarian on call for questions about electronic resources.